In 2012 I left my post in Nashville, TN as a touring musician to pursue a full-time career as a songwriter and artist. Since 2009 I've released two full length albums and five EPs. I'm currently in the studio recording new material that will be out Spring/Summer 2017. These projects are just the beginning...
As I continue to navigate my way through the complexities of the music industry, your support is huge! The cost of recording and releasing an album adds up quickly! Some of the costs include:
- Mixing & Mastering Engineers
- Album Duplication (CDs, Vinyl, Digital Packages)
- Public Relations
- Advertising Campaigns (Music Blogs, Articles, Write-Ups, Social Ads)
- Online Presence (Music Videos, Music & Website/Domain Expenses)
- Yearly Digital Platform Fees (iTunes, Spotify, etc.)
Everything I do has been out of pocket so offsetting any level of my recording or promotion expenses will enable me to continue to spread the music with professional help while allowing me to focus on what matters the most; writing the music. As I continue moving forward, your support is key. Don't worry if you can't help financially -- Sharing my art with your family and friends is priceless!
what you get
- Future Albums (Digital + Physical)
- Exclusive Unreleased Music (Digital Downloads)
- Available Merchandise (T-Shirts, Stickers, Physical Music)
- Original Artwork By Me (Drawings, Paintings, Prints)
Please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me using the form at the bottom of the page if you have any questions or comments.
thanks so much for your support!
Keyboardist/Vocalist for Indie-Pop band, Space Man Spiff
San Antonio/Dallas, Tx
Hired Musician/Starbucks Coffee Barista
Keyboardist/Vocalist for Grammy Award Winning Artists
Songwriter/Artist (Joe Moralez, Awake or Sleeping)
Los Angeles, Ca
If I Could (2009)
The Way It Goes (2012)
A Million Years (2013)
Interstellar Hearts (2015)
Lost At Sea (2016)
Owls in the Night (2018)